Interested in Joining the Team?
We are always in search of dedicated, experienced professionals who are eager to help our clients better serve their patients/residents. We offer full-time and part-time positions to registered/licensed dietitians in a wide variety of healthcare facilities. Our flexibility provides an excellent opportunity for work-life balance!
We offer all staff:
- Competitive compensation
- Professional liability coverage
- Paid training & corporate support
- Simple IRA retirement savings plan
- W-2 employee classification
Full-time staff are
also eligible for:
- Medical & dental benefits
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Tuition reimbursement
- And more!
Complete the online form or send your resume and cover letter to our Human Resources department at:
OFFERING SIGN ON BONUS FOR NEW HIRES!!!
Quincy, IL & Surrounding area: Full-Time ~30-32 hours/week
Peoria & Surrounding area: Part-Time ~2-3 days/week
Description: Provide clinical nutrition and food service expertise to client health care facilities on a consultant basis – including nutrition assessments, food sanitation inspections and other functions to assist the facility in maintaining compliance with state and federal regulations and improving quality of care.
- Provide nutrition assessments of client patients/residents including referrals for: initial and annual assessments, significant changes, weight changes, tube-feedings, pressure ulcers, renal diet/dialysis and as otherwise referred by the Dietary Manager or Facility staff
- Provide additional documentation tasks which may include MDS work and Care Plans as contracted and needed by facility
- Conduct periodic review of meal service, kitchen operations, resident dining, food safety and sanitation
- Review menus and approve as needed by a facility to assure nutrition needs and regulations are met for the particular type of facility and state regulations
- Monitor and participate in in-service training in food service and food sanitation in coordination with facility Dietary Manager, corporate staff and as needed for a specific facility needs
- Provide nutrition education to client patients/residents, families and groups as requested and per clinical judgment
- Provide training to the facility Dietary Manager which may include acting as a preceptor to a manager completing the educational requirements to become certified
Qualifications: Bachelors degree or other advanced degree in dietetics; Registration with the Commission on Dietetic Registration; Licensed or certified per state requirements
Additional Requirements: Two years of long-term care experience preferred; Knowledge of long-term care regulations; Excellent communication and organization skills; Ability to use electronic documentation and reporting; Customer service experience; Ability to work as part of a dynamic team and independently; Ability to read, write, speak and understand English; Ability to pass background check; Reliable transportation