Interested in Joining the Team?
We are always in search of dedicated, experienced professionals who are eager to help our clients better serve their patients/residents. We offer full-time and part-time positions to registered dietitians and trainers in safe food preparation and handling. Our flexibility provides an excellent opportunity for work-life balance!
We offer all staff:
- Competitive compensation
- Professional liability coverage
- Paid training & corporate support
- Simple IRA retirement savings plan
- W-2 employee classification
Full-time staff are
also eligible for:
- Medical & dental benefits
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Tuition reimbursement
- And more!
Complete the online form or send your resume and cover letter to our Human Resources department at: